skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Beantown Chronicles

Since this is my big move out of Texas, I thought a blog might help me keep in touch with all of the friends and family that I'm going to miss!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Tick Tock

All right, it's starting to come down to the wire. 2 more weeks and then I'm a Bostonian. Ahhhh, I can't believe it's here already. I have now started my spending binge to get ready for school.
Posted by FP at 2:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • Things I'll Miss About Texas
      • Tick Tock
      • Pretty Pictures from Hawaii
    • ►  June (2)

Learn about Kiva

Kiva - loans that change lives

About Me

FP
View my complete profile