I'm sitting in my room look at the remains of what's left to be packed. I *think* it will all fit. Only time will tell tomorrow morning when I put my blankets and towels in...
It's been a fast 10-11 weeks in the Bay Area. I can't believe how quickly it's gone. As I've been meeting up with a few people before I head out, I realize I'm actually going to miss Cali. When I left Boston, I didn't really feel that way - maybe because I knew so many people would be leaving Boston as well, but I think there's something special about Cali. Even though I spent more than 1/2 of my time outside of Cali, I still think I'd enjoy living here. The weather is amazing (sunny but with breezes), there's an abundance of good food, plenty of day trips and activities, and I already know some people which helps. I guess we'll see what happens in the fall...
Here's the agenda for the next month before school starts:
Thurs morning - 6am flight to Boston. Get in at 3pm, get keys to apartment, and begin moving things out of storage.
Friday - move furniture that I'm borrowing for the year into the apartment. Finish setting up. Get ready for Nate's wedding weekend (dinners etc).
Saturday - take friends around for touristy things.
Sunday - the wedding and reception
Monday - fly to Turkey!!! :)
Spend 10 full days in Turkey and Greece.
Aug 21 - fly to Philly
Aug 22 - 24 - wedding weekend in Philly
Aug 25 - 31 - Austin!!
Aug 31 - return to Boston and start school
Whew, I'm tired thinking about how I've packed this all in. Hopefully some of you will be in Austin and we can catch up soon :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dude, i can't keep up with you. you are a world traveler! so jealous of your trip to tahoe. did you know that's where my parents had their honeymoon? (random fact...i know)
come visit Houston. you got to by eventually even though it's 100 degrees and has really bad traffic. =)
haha. i wish i had time to make it to h town, but i think my trip will be too short to do that. bummer :(
it's been a while since i've seen you guys. come to boston! i have a nice place now!
yes cali IS amazing huh??? and with a MBA you should be able to afford housing out there. ;)
Post a Comment