Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Updates






I'm in my last week before school starts! The summer flew by especially the past 2-3 weeks with moving from Cali back to Boston, Nate's wedding, Turkey and Greece, Neeti's wedding, and visiting Austin.


My trip was great (pics to post later) but I'm grateful for this week to take it a little slower before everything gets going again!


In the meantime, I'm still posting some pics from my hike in Muir Woods and Stinson Beach. These spots are just a little north of San Fran - it's so easy to get out of the city and do some fun activities. One of my section-mates came with me, and he and I opted to be more adventurous with our hiking. This kind of led us astray, but it all worked out. It's gorgeous out there - I would definitely recommend it!

2 comments:

Edmund and Alicia said...

i think i have some exact photos of Muir Woods when I was in elementary school. i guess some things never change.

Pfeng said...

you look like you need to pee in the picture before the jumping pose