Wednesday, April 15, 2009
High Five!
Ok so I know this seems very childish, but I was very giddy after my Education Reform class today. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, Kevin Johnson came to class. After starting St. HOPE, he is now the mayor of Sacramento and is still very passionate about education reform. KJ was really dynamic in class - a great guest! Anyway, I got a cold call in class because I voted for moving St. HOPE's model to New York. At the end of class, I went to shake his hand and he told me I had a great comment and then gave me a high five! I was so happy.... haha. I'm childish, I know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HIGH-FIVE! that is so cool.
and not childish at all to be excited. now if you didn't wash your hands for days afterwards...well...
you should of give a dap and then blow it up...
i hear he's a Christian
next time i see you, i shall try to high five the hand that touched KJ
Post a Comment