Since this is my big move out of Texas, I thought a blog might help me keep in touch with all of the friends and family that I'm going to miss!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Blind Side
OK, I know I'm long overdue for a post, but I saw The Blind Side and it is such a good movie! Go see it - it's inspiring. So inspiring that I'm going to read the book. It looks like the movie exaggerates some parts but all in all, the heart is there. So go see it!
3 comments:
really?!? the one with sandra bullock? the previews looked cheesy, but i trust your movie judgement :)
it's really touching, and I've been reading the book - which is really good, written by Michael Lewis - true story!
sounds like a winner, I haven't seen it yet but it's on my list. with all the oscar buzz i think it's going to be awhile before it'll go to dvd.
Post a Comment