- I feel really hungry, which means: I eat a lot more + I'm not working out because I'm busy = I'm probably going to gain weight :(
- My hair is turning gray. My hair does this weird thing where if I'm stressed, the ends turn gray and it grows up to my scalp. Just now, I found 3 gray hairs like so which prompted this post.
- I'm eating a lot of cookies (this should really be a subpoint to #1)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Stress
Mid-terms are next week, and our resumes are due as well. I can tell I'm starting to get stressed as
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahhh..sorry to hear you have stress now =( Is there a stress release point? Christmas, or is there another, closer, release point for when big things are over?
i find that having something to look forward to relieves stress (sort of what sharon just posted). like for me, i was pretty stressed out about my swimming at the tri, but what got my mind off of it was the freebirds and other post race goodies that would be waiting for me at the end. :)
RELAAAAAAAX!!!
i totally know what you mean, faya! the worst is in the winter when it's cold out and you are stressed and therefore feel even less like making the effort to workout... but you can do it! and cookies are sometimes completely necessary. :)
it's the week! will be praying for all your concentration and mental stuff, that maybe even in the midst of it you'll feel God's presence strengthening and sustaining you.
Post a Comment