Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pampering...

So... the interview process has been pretty good to me I must say. It must be everyone's prayers. I got an offer with the firm I'm most interested in and also have a second round for a position that I'm pretty interested in. God is good! I know the process can drag on and with classes and everything else going on, it's quite the blessing to know my process will be wrapping up soon.

I'm also fortunate that I have an offer, and now I'm enjoying a few perks as part of the sell process. I must admit it's nice, especially with my college mindset. Today I went out for a nice dinner celebration complete with a wine tasting competition (and 3 desserts!). I fly out to San Fran again for a sell weekend (more nice meals) and my 2nd round interview. Then they're treating me to a manicure next week for a women's event. I know it won't last for long, so I'm enjoying the perks while I can. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Hu said...

Awesome! Congrats on the offer and 2nd round! Yay for pampering. Much deserved after all your hard work.

Edmund and Alicia said...

dude! you are living the life. I went to a teacher's training today. Had to pay $95 plus had to foot my own lunch bill and drive one hour in Houston traffic.

maybe i should go to into the business world...=)

congratulations, faya. just remember us little people when you start jet setting!