Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cali Calls

After all the recruiting hoopla, I now have settled on my summer plans. I'll be in the Bay Area working for a consulting firm. I'm excited because it will be a great opportunity and good experience, plus I get to enjoy great weather for a bit. Part of me wonders though if I should have done something risky, like not find an internship and try to do some type of social venture. Oh well, I don't have a great business idea right now so that might not be the smartest of moves at this point :) At least it's making me think of different field studies etc I can do next year.

In the meantime, anyone know of any good housing sunlets in the Bay Area? Something near Palo Alto would be awesome...

2 comments:

Pfeng said...

california for a summer will be nice!! :)

Unknown said...

hi faya! i linked to your blog from ricky and sharon's and had fun reading what's happening in your world. ok, so i'm salivating over all the food descriptions, but i don't think i'll make it out to boston anytime soon. ..sigh.. sounds like hbs has been a terrific experience. will we see you at acc before you head out to cali? i hope so.