I have about a week left of school! We finish classes on Friday and then have our last finals Monday-Wednesday. It goes by so quickly! Once finals finish, I have 2 days to pack before I fly out to Cali to start my summer job. I can't believe school is about to end. Kind of sad - but I'm also looking forward to the change of pace. The better weather in Cali is especially enticing since it's still pretty cool/cold here. Today was a nicer day, and it was between 40 - 60. Seriously, it's May - you think it would be a little warmer.
In the meantime, lots has happened, and I've been delinquent in picture posting. Some events include...

The Wine and Cuisine Bacchus Ball - the funest formal of the year: a multi-level house with different wines and appetizers (including chocolate fondue!).

Some pictures from my birthday celebration.


From Mindy and Philip's wedding...
3 comments:
Yay, a Faya update!
Oh wow, I can't believe the school year's already gone by. I guess it seems like a very full year when we think about everything that has happened, but still! So fast!
Miss you! Maybe I'll see you again sometime =)
we need a cali post!!! :)
not in cali just yet - i leave sat morning... 2 more finals then packing then cali.
hopefully i'll see everyone at the end of the summer - i think i should be back the last weekend in august...
Post a Comment