This was a little more of a stressful day with an early start to go get my keys and move some initial luggage up to the room. Then, my aunt and uncle arrived. Thankfully, they were able to help me move all my boxes from a classmate's apartment across the river into my dorm.
and carrying the boxes up a flight of stairs, we took a break to head for lunch. Sharon was so kind to start the unpacking process while we were moving boxes; I was able to take advantage of her organizational skills to help maximize my dorm room.
After getting settled in the room a bit, we took a long journey out to meet my aunt and uncle to go to Target and Walmart. I was able to get the items I needed (that I remembered at the time) including a mini-fridge and TV. There was still a little go, but after cleaning up more this Saturday afternoon, I was able to get the room organized to satisfied level.
There's amazingly even enough room for a full air mattress. Originally I thought I bought a twin one, but when I opened it up, voila, it was a full.
4 comments:
ooh, new pictures up by your bed!
yes, the cruise ship bathroom is quite amazing. i can't believe they make sinks that small. and metallic.
like your texas flag over your bed! do you feel like a freshman again, except 10 yrs later? :)
-james
yes i do like the longhorn flag as well. :)
keep the pictures coming! :)
i do feel a little bit like a frosh again - esp since i don't have a car and get lost easily haha
Post a Comment