Thursday, September 20, 2007

Settling In

After a slow recovery from my cold, I finally feel like I'm starting to settle into life here. It's been an interesting transition with trying to get acclimated to school life again, but I'm adjusting better to the schedule. Yesterday was a momentous occasion since I found the time to go out for a quick run and be social last night - which is a new concept for me! And, I've started to become more familiar with my section mates, so the sense of belonging is developing. Hopefully, this upward swing continues. I'm trying to be better about initiating with people, but after living in Austin for so long, it feels awkward to ask random people if they want to eat dinner.

On another note, the last three days, there's been this duck that just hangs out in the courtyard outside my dorm. He just grazes the area the whole day.

And here are a few pics from the Duck Tour. So the one downside of the tour, is that it's moving, so it's hard to take pics haha!

3 comments:

edbomber said...

that's a goose by the way =)

Pfeng said...

only two pics from your duck tour??

you need to post your pics up somewhere so we can see. :)

sharerie said...

hey, thanks for calling the other night =) it's good to chat. i hope you got that last case cranked out and that you find some comfortable, cute, and versatile shoes!